Features in version 1.0
- Rectangular and T geometry allowed
- Built-in graphic visualization
- Multistep zoom
- Collapsing conditions ("field") indicated
- Section geometry data saving
- No CAD engine required
- Easy data export
- Online Help
NEW Features in version 2.0
- Visualization of Axial limit strength
- Visualization of local fragility limit (D.M. 9/01/96 - 22.214.171.124)
- Bitmap or wmf export of graphical visualization
- Customizable screen
- RCDev package included(see Direct Download page !)
- Enanched control for input errors
- and more to come...
Application runs under all Win32 platforms.
Compilation of project requires any Delphi
version including TeeChart component.
However, checking procedures can be easily "isolated"
and included in other programs without any
requirements in terms of mathematical libraries.
Application runs under Linux platform.
Compilation of project requires Kylix 2 OE and
the component PlotPanel included in the distibution